Crystalyx Transition Dry Cow is designed for feeding to high performance dairy cows during the late pregnancy period, either at grass, or indoors. It corrects and balances the nutritional deficits present in a forage-based diet, providing a full complement of minerals, trace elements and vitamins at levels meeting, or exceeding, the very latest NRC recommended intakes.
Feeding Crystalyx Transition Dry Cow ensures the cow has a strong, healthy immune system at calving, to help withstand the rigours and challenges she will meet when transitioning into lactation, whilst also ensuring optimal calf health and vigour at birth
● Conditions dairy cows during the dry period to maintain optimum health, so they transition more easily into lactation
● Maintains optimum blood magnesium levels to reduce the risk of milk fever and slow calving’s
● Stimulates forage intakes and digestibility to maximise appetite in the run up to calving and into early lactation
● Supports and maintains a strong, healthy immune system in both the cow and calf
● Reducing clinical milk fever incidence by 2% will result in an extra £65 worth of milk production (@ 25ppl) per cow (DairyNZ data)